Quit-o-Meter


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Cuci the musical!!...



WOW!!!...What a creative idea...Can't imagine that it would be that great!!!...
Yesterday, I went for a theater "CUCI the musical"..As a brief, It was derived from its movie "Cuci" directed by Hans Isaac. Main Actors for the theater : Hans Isaac, Afdlin Shauki, AC Mizal(my fev!!), Awie (the rockstar-crackheaded-funny guy!!), Vanidah Imran,Adibah Noor, Harith Iskandar, Rifa.
The show was so great, hilarious...I can't stop laughing for every joke they deliver...meaningful...creative set play....arghh....everything was so great for me...PERFECT!!...
I 100% recommend you guys to watch the theater......You'll never regret it..
Here are some of the pictures I managed to take....

Hans Isaac - Producer
Dato' Zahim - Creative Director
CUCI Full Crew
Our Crew
Brothers & Sisters (Plus cameraman..ME!)

0 comments: